THE REAL ESTATE PROFESSIONAL ON TIMELINES Sponsored by Mail-Right
Before Dave Woodson became a real estate agent, he was already a master of social media and video having been voted Indiana’s Most Influential Social Media Dude in 2010 so it would be natural that Dave would apply social media to his new profession. Now with three years into Real Estate he is a top producer and he credits much of this success to being a power user of social media, video and podcasting.
Today Jeff Cohn is on Timelines & Blab , known for abnormal results, personal tracking, and a relentless drive to be elite in every area, is the founder of Omaha’s Elite Real Estate Group, Nebraska’s #1 selling the residential real estate team, as well as five additional real estate groups across the country. Jeff also co-founded Elite Real Estate Systems, a national consulting firm that specializes in team building. Jeff is proof that you don’t need an Ivy League education, connections, big city location or other advantages to succeed at an elite level. Anyone can dream big, model successful leaders, test unconventional ideas, strive for abnormal results, and achieve their dreams!
Episode 122 of the New Timelines Show….Today is September 24th 2015 and we have Karen Goodman coming to us from St Louis, Missouri. Karen is a professional Real Estate Agent, who uses social media and now blab to market and lead generate for her brand which is Arch City Homes, archcityhomes.com. Karen welcome to the New Timelines Show!
“We have a lot to cover in the next 60 minutes, How you got to where you are today, your new blab shows and your success and life principles.”
Karen will be launching two 2 Blab series, titles yet TBA, but the concepts are:
1) Local residents talk about the part of town where they live. One area per show with 1 to 3 people being interviewed about why they like living where they do. We’ll talk about favorite restaurants and recreational options, schools, safety and commute time. Once completed, these Blabs will be available on replay, uploaded to YouTube and posted on my blog on Arch City Homes (and maybe on iTunes!)
2) Navigating the real estate purchase/sale process. I will be interviewing professionals about issues they need to understand related to the buying/selling process or home ownership. We’ll talk about:
– inheritance issues depending on how title is recorded
– impact of flood zones
– different types of surveys and when you need a boundary survey
– insurance companies that are inspecting homes AFTER a sale closes and then forcing the new buyer to replace the roof
Stuff like that. This Blab will also be available on replay, YouTube and on Arch City Homes (This is an excellent format for any real estate agent to employ on Blab)
1) Integrity comes first
2) Be authentic (online and in person)
3) Always do what is best for your clients (whether it means being pushy with another agent, telling a clients to walk away from a deal or not sell yet)
4) Don’t be salesy
5) Focus on giving (whether or not it brings me business, I will live a happier life)
6) Find my own path (I don’t want to be the big agent in town that does huge volume and a team of people working for me)
7) Step outside your industry (if everyone in your industry is being taught to do things the same way, how can you stand out? Listen to people in other industries to get new approaches)
8) Remember to make time for people and activities that bring you joy.
Brokerage: Circa Properties
Robin Wright was also on the show and will be on The New Timelines Show later this month. She is a blogger and social media expert. Her contact information is:
Robin Wright: @robinsword
We would appreciated your thoughts by rating us on iTunes. Thanks 1.Click this text, go to iTunes, 2. Click “View in iTunes” blue button 3. Subscribe and give us a rating! Thanks!
TOBY SALGADO is an entrepreneur from the inside out. He started out in the .com business then after the bubble he when low tech and made his fortune. Today it is his mission to teach and inspire others. On his show, Super Agents Live , Toby interviews the most successful people in real estate. These stories illustrate how an ordinary person with determination can follow the footsteps of greatness and find success in their own lives.
BLUF: To be successful as an entrepreneur, you have to work hard, you have to take action and if you fall down get right back up. [Read more…] about 017 Toby Salgado, Entrepreneur