JIM COLLISON, Episode 162, Recorded December 31, 2015 “New Years Eve.”
To close out 2015 on Timelines, we have Jim Collison from Omaha, Nebraska. He is the Technology Manager at Gallup, Omaha, but outside Gallup, we know him as the voice behind the Average Guy Blog and Podcast Network. You will also find him all over the podcast and netcast world.
LAST LOOK AT 2015 AND PREDICTIONS FOR 2016
What are the top three technologies of 2015 that impressed you and had and will have an impact and change the future?
1. Home Automation was a game changer in 2015, especially for the average guy.
2. Wearable is going mainstream. Not only in sports but in the medical field.
3. Vehicle automation made major gains (Google had an accident but that is how we improve).
4. The surprise of 2015 is blab.im
What are your tech forecasts in 2016? (Think about 2016 as battles, who wins on home automation (google
1. Augmented Reality VS Virtual Realty are battling
2. A year when we see robots
3. Where will digital virtual assistant
One last question? (possible question of how technology will effect the presidential election).
For more information visit http://maplegrovepartners.com
Catch all the subscription links at http://theAverageGuy.tv/subscribe
Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/theaverageguy/
Contact the show at email@example.com
Jim hosts the weekly Home Tech Podcast at http://TheAverageGuy.tv, which focuses on helping people with consumer technology. He was named a Microsoft MVP in April 2011 and am a regular co-host on the http://HomeServerShow.com podcast. Gallup’s Called to Coach and Theme Thursday http://coaching.gallup.com He is also on Ask The Podcast Coach with Dave Jackson.