JASON TREU, DALLAS, TEXAS
Today on Timelines, we have Jason Treu (Troy), from Dallas Texas. Jason is a top business coach, speaker, author and a leading expert on social engineering, influence, persuasion, and networking. At the heart of his strategy is the understanding that people and your relationships are your true “wealth.” Everything we accomplish in life is with or through other people.
He works with experts, entrepreneurs and executives to help them get known and stand out by building key skill sets, creating their brand platform and purpose, and improving their business results to impact the bottom line. His bestselling book, Social Wealth, the how-to-guide on building personal and professional relationships, has sold more than 35,000 copies and has been #1 in four business and self-help categories.
SUCCESS, LIFE & BUSINESS PRINCIPLES
1. Change starts from the inside/out
2. Your life and business success come down to your relationships
3. Creativity is the unique thing you will contribute to the world
4. Emotions are the gateway to tap into your power
5. Vulnerability, authenticity, vulnerability and generosity (within boundaries) are your recipe for ultimate business success
Daring Greatly and Give and Take BOOK