JOE FULD, is the founder of “The Campaign Workshop” a Democratic political consulting firm based in Washington DC. Joe is known for his creativity and commitment to the causes and campaigns. In this episode, Joe unveils his timeline in an enjoyable and highly interesting story format. So if you are interested in a career in politic, make sure you listen to this episode as well as episode #6 at Politics of Success. Now, without further ado, let’s get right into the conversation with Joe.
BOTTOM LINE UP FRONT: Find the work you love.
BOTTOM LINE UP FRONT QUESTIONS:
- Are you a MAC or PC and what brand of phone do you use? Joe uses a MAC Book Air and he is talking to us today on it with Skype (Sound is Good).
- What is your favorite technology, hardware or software? Big fan of WordPress, with SEO Yoast, and Contactually (used for contact management).
- What is your favorite quote? “If opportunity doesn’t knock, build a door” Milton Berle (Define what your goals are and others can see how they can help you achieve these goals).
- What are your favorite books? Delivering Happiness: A Path to Profits, Passion, and Purpose. By Tony Hsieh, Setting the Table: The Transforming Power of Hospitality in Business by Danny Meyer, The Signal and the Noise: Why So Many Predictions Fail — but Some Don’t by Nate Silver, The Victory Lab: The Secret Science of Winning Campaigns by Sasha Issenberg and Plunkitt of Tammany Hall by Senator George Washington Plunkitt (Ret).
- What is the best advice you have ever received? Find work that you love to do.
Joe loves to enjoy his family and has a passion of cooking especially with his kids.
A must read blog: http://thecampaignworkshop.com/blog/
YOUR FAVORITE FOOD: Natural food and local produce. Meatballs is a family favorite.