Related Episodes: Earl Conrad The Greatest Generation
ALLEN, while growing up, her dad, uncle, and grandparents ran a successful family business, so she learned the entrepreneur mindset at an early age. Over the years she developed her own business and branding with her beauty salon. She was an early adopter and pioneer of permanent makeup, and cosmetic tattooing, which today is a fast-growing part of the health and beauty industry. As a special note, this was one of the first three interviews made for Timelines of Success. Her Dad, Earl Conrad, a World War 2 Fighter Pilot and entrepreneur Timelines Interview is episode #1. Now, without further ado let’s get right into the conversation with Jeri.
Bottom Line Up Front: When you start a business, especially in the beauty industry, in order build a solid clientele, you have to work hard, put in the hours and be good, “very good” and creative.
BOTTOM LINE UP FRONT QUESTIONS:
- Are you a MAC or PC? PC, I am Stuck in the PC world.
- What is your favorite technology, hardware or software? The ability to search anything.
- What is your favorite quote? “Never tire of doing what is right.”
- What are your favorite books? Bible and Jeri is an abide reader. She is currently ready Divergent.
- What is the best advice you have ever received? I have to remember who I am and I have to remember who God is. The finite verse the infinite.
MOST IMPORTANT TAKEAWAY: In this interview, it has been wonderful to go back and reflect on my life. Looking back over one’s life is a good thing in that you should remember the good times but learn from the hard ones, not dwell on them. Life has its ups and downs, but we continue to go forward.
Related Episodes: http://timelinesofsuccess.com/001-earl-conrad-the-greatest-generation-4/