SCOTT FUSSELL, grew up just outside of Nashville, Tennessee and was always intrigued by the military. Then after four years at the University of Tennessee, Scott, in 1994, was commission an Army Officer. Then after serving out his commitment, he transitioned into the corporate world and today lives in Baltimore, Maryland and produces the new media show, Command Your Business which focuses on Military Veteran Entrepreneurs.
BLUF: Reach out and connect to people and if you have a passion and the drive, start your own business. It can’t be as tough as those challenges you went through in Afghanistan and Iraq. The worst thing that can happen is you fail. No one is shooting at you; you are still alive. You can just get right back up and start again.
BOTTOM LINE UP FRONT QUESTIONS:
- Are you a MAC or PC? “Both, in my day job I use a PC but for my business, I use a MAC. It has taken sometime for me to transition, but the more I uses the MAC the more productive I becomes.” Today Scott is more MAC than PC.
- What is your favorite technology, hardware or software? ATR 2100 microphone, Drop Box and Screen Flow.
- What is your favorite quote? Whether you think you can or can’t you’re right. Henry Ford
- What are your favorite books? The Lean Startup by Eric Ries and Once an Eagle by Anton Myrer
- What is the best advice you have ever received? Don’t focus on the overnight success but instead on the longer term.
MOST IMPORTANT TAKEAWAY: If Do not be afraid to reach out to people for help. You never know
Email Me: Scott@CommandYourBusiness.com
Facebook: Command Your Business
Google+: Command Your Business