ASHLEY JENNINGS is a new age entrepreneur and a super connector. She is a graduate of Columbia University and on a mission to get people and their startups in the best possible position to succeed. She spends her day doing branding and web design and nurturing startup founders on Reno’s Startup Row. She is also the founder of Girlmade (http://www.girlma.de/) which equips high school age women with the knowledge they’d need to succeed in both the business and collegiate worlds. Young and old can learn from Ashley’s keen understating keen understanding of the lean startup and how to pitch.
BLUF: Keep an open mind to learning, always! (life long learning)
BOTTOM LINE UP FRONT QUESTIONS:
- Are you a MAC or PC? MAC and will never go back to the PC!
- What is your favorite technology, hardware or software? WordPress – It is a simple way to get started and fits into the lean startup philosophy. She like Elegant Themes.
- What is your favorite quote? “There is a special place for women who don’t help women” Madeleine Albright
- What are your favorite books? Likes Seth Godin books, Fail Fast, Fail Often: How Losing Can Help You Win by Ryan Babineaux and John Krumboltz
- What is the best advice you have ever received? Over the years honest feedback from trusted advisors and friends is most valued by Ashley.